Saturday, January 24, 2009

January 24th, Iguazu Falls, Argentina












Greetings!

Beginning at the 4am wakeup call, I knew that this would be a long day. The hour and a half flight across the northwest corner of Argentina went quickly, and I spent most of the time looking out the window at the rain forest below. What gorgeous land.

The photos of today provide a glimpse into two topics: 1) one of the world's most powerful waterfalls; and 2) the other members of our touring group. After explaining our blog, and my efforts to capture the sights and sounds of our travels, I promised each of the members of our touring group that I would include photos of them in today's batch. Reflecting somewhat their hiking and social personalities, I think I succeeded.

And a special recognition goes to Joanin Dalberto, whose family celebrated his 87th birthday on a train ride with us into the park.

For a look at them, click on: Iguazu Falls

Gregory


Landing

No comments: